Sign in to follow this  
lisaren

How to make Carousel images automatically scroll?

Rob
You can go to the page where the carousel is to appear, then go to the PageLines Meta Settings > Carousel and set the Animation Speed of Scroll in milliseconds. That should control the carousel transition automatically.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

lisaren
That's what I thought too, but it doesn't work! I have it set to 2000. Still not scrolling. Any other ideas?

catrina
Have you tried deactivating all active plugins or checking to see if your plugins are compatible with the version of WordPress you're using?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

butcher
You have to change jcarousel.js file in section/carousel Find auto:0 and change it to auto:1

lisaren
Butcher - Can you tell me more on where the jcarousel.js file is? thanks so much! -Dana

Pankaj32
@lisaren @butcher can you guys please share where is this file found. I want to be able to get the carousel moving on my site too..

puntNL
Butcher says it pretty clear "You have to change the [b]jcarousel.js[/b] [u]file[/u] in [u][b]section[/b][/u] --> [u][b]carousel[/b][/u] then find the line which says: auto:0 and change that to auto:1" (You could search the term auto:0 with ctr F) (you can not do this within the Pagelines dash so you have to look at the files via FTP or online via directadmin panel)