Sign in to follow this  
paul_saccone

Profiles Section is using inline CSS ??

paul_saccone

I just installed the Profiles section on a site I'm developing using the current version of WP and PageLines Framework. At some point in the last 24 hours, the Profiles section has started generating pages with their own inline CSS (which is merely a duplicate of the default CSS). This means I can no longer customize the pages it's generating because the inline CSS will always take priority. Sounds like a bug to me... If I inspect the CSS with Firebug, it shows inline stylesheets for #2, #3, #4, #5, and #6 (who know's where #0 and #1 went -- I can't get them to show up now either... and they were there yesterday!). Has anyone seen this before?

Rob
May we have a link to your site? Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

paul_saccone
The site is currently in development and isn't publicly accessible. I've stopped using the Profiles section and have switched to using the Reader section for some of it and the SlideDeck plugin for the rest. If you'd like to get the URL, I can share it with you privately. I'm [email protected] if you'd like the link, please email me. Regards, Paul

catrina
I haven't seen this before but a link would helpful. You can private message it to me on this forum.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse