Sign in to follow this  
isaia

Iblogpro5 boxe

mackenzie
Hi - What section or box are you noticing the distortion? I opened the link in both IE 9 and FireFox and they appear to be ok but I wanted to make sure they are supposed to look that way :)

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

isaia
yes it is true but for people who work with windows XP and they are only IE8 that's the problem

catrina
I can't view the site on IE8 or any Internet Explorer version because I do not have it. Can you please post a screenshot of what it looks like on IE8?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

isaia
No worries! Here is the screenshot of exploring, you can see that the photos are distorted http://test.golink.ch/sidebar/test/ [img]http://test.golink.ch/wp-content/uploads/boxe.png[/img]

Rob
Isaia, we don't support outdated browsers. You need to upgrade your browser and realize very few people actually use IE7 and 8 these days. Most have upgraded to IE9, Firefox or Chrome. IE 7 and 8 do not use HTML5 and do not handle Custom Post Types (such as boxes, sliders, etc.) the same as contemporary browsers. There's no solution to this except that everyone should have an up-to-date browser.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

isaia
I agree with you but today over 50% of users still using Windows XP and browsers will explore up to 8 so it's a mistake to forget these people, but thank you for your answer