Sign in to follow this  
scoop

One menu item lowercase

scoop

Hi, Need to target just one menu item to be a mix of upper and lower case. Client doesn't want the page titles to be all upper - nor does he want the rest of the titles to show as lower case - there is an 'i' before the rest of the capitalized letters - it is the name of their newsletter... and idea what i can add to the custom code to keep this single menu item from being converted to all caps or all lower case? Site is still password protected - so will sent the passwords off line if needed. Thanks! S

Danny
Hi, Yes, can you provide a link to the site in question please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

scoop
Need an email address to reach you - as mentioned the site is not live and is password protected... Happy then to provide a link and a password. Thanks!

scoop
Aha! See how to do it - sent you a private message with access to the site. Menu item is under the EVENTS section is IOLS WEEKLY - should be iOLS thanks!!!!!!

scoop
People are accepting unanswered questions here - how will I ever get an answer - second question I have had to repost because some experts are are accepting based on my clarifications NOT experts answers!!!