Sign in to follow this  
isaia

iblogpro5 footer Colomns Sidebar

Rob
Isaia, do you have Firebug for Firefox? http://www.getfirebug.com This extension allows you to inspect each element to help you craft and test CSS. If you are referring to the footer widget title, you could try: [code]#footer .widget-title { border: 0 none; margin-bottom: 0.6em; padding-left: 0; font-family: Arial,"Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif; }[/code] Replace the font names with any one of your installed fonts. This applies to the widget titles only. If you wish to use the same font in all the footer elements, remove ".widget-title". Let us know if this works.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

isaia
Hello this is not the police but the size of the text that I put down?

Danny
Hi, I don't quite understand what you mean with your reply.

Please search our forums, before posting!

isaia
I would like to change the size and color of the text columns footer sidebar link: http://extranet.golink.ch/?page_id=10

kastelic
Is this what you are looking for? [code]#footer .widget-title { color: red; font-size: 15px; }[/code]

isaia
thank you but the way I know how! This is the menu text of the footer?? link: http://extranet.golink.ch/?page_id=10

kastelic
For the menu in the footer use this: [code].simplenav li a { font-size: 1.5em; }[/code]

isaia
Thank you but I do not want the simple navi but the area colomn footer menu as in the example here, but not the title "License, download, idea, logout"

catrina
This is the CSS you need: [code]div#nav_menu-3 div.widget_nav_menu h3.widget-title {font-size: #em; color: #XXXXXX;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

kastelic
If you mean the links, try: [code].fcolumns a { color: red; font-size: 20px; }[/code] and if that doesn't work: [code].fcolumns a { color: red !important; font-size: 20px !important; }[/code] If you mean the titles try: [code]#footer .widget-title { color: black; font-size: 20px; }[/code] or [code]#footer .widget-title { color: black !important; font-size: 20px !important; }[/code] If none of these works, you might want to check your CSS for syntax errors.