Sign in to follow this  
adamblake

Upgrade PlatformPro 1.5.3 to Newest Version

adamblake

I purchased this theme some time ago and did not use it however was re-investigating implementing this into a new company's website but wanted to know if I had to buy the latest version again or if as a client I could download it from somewhere.

Simon
Sure. You can redownload it from here https://www.pagelines.com/launchpad/member.php

adamblake
Thank you for the fast response. I have done this however it was the same version as the one I had loaded on the test site from before?

Rob
Yes, to upgrade from an older purchase of PlatformPro, you may have to purchase an upgrade. Please write to hello@pagelines.com and they will clarify for you what your options are. Kindly provide the original purchase date and user name for the purchase and if a discount is applicable they will handle that for you.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

adamblake
I must say that having to purchase an upgrade on something I purchased last year with the understanding upgrades were included is a slight piss take and am slightly bemused by this.

Simon
You purchased PlatformPro last year, latest version is 1.5.3 and it will be in your downloads area. If/when it gets updated your download zip will also be updated. If you want to purchase PageLines Framework which is a different product then contact support for a coupon.

adamblake
Thank you for clarification. I know that you prob. are not interested in my response however after taking some time going through Themeforest I have in fact found a Theme that works similarly but costs a fraction and includes all of the Upgrades and changes. Thank you again and good luck.

Simon
No problem. When there is an upgrade for PlatformPro it will be waiting for you in the members section.