Sign in to follow this  
infoexpress

Featured Images show text when resizing the browser under 600px

infoexpress

Hi there, When resizing the browser under 600px, the featured section shows text where I don't want it to show anything... Over 600px it's fine, it just seems to pull the Featured title in and place on the image as if I've checked the settings box to allow it to do so... I have 3 images that do a simple fade transition set at 4500 hold time and 1500 fade time. The settings page: feature-setup-options.pngWhat it looks like under 600px: below-600px.pngWhat it looks like over 600px: above-600px.pngCan someone please point me in the right CSS direction to fix this? Thanks!! Dave

infoexpress
http://infoexpress.com.au You'll see if you resize the browser (Safari/Chrome/Firefox) I've changed the names of each featured section so it doesn't just say what I had in there originally :-)

kastelic
Try this in Custom Code -> Custom CSS to hide it completely: [code].fcontent.scale_text {display: none}[/code]

infoexpress
@kastelic sorry mate - it didn't work... I tried it in both the custom code>Custom CSS area, and page lines customise /style.css to no avail. :-/ Hmmmmm.... Any other possible solutions?

Jackey
Dejavu? I remember this was covered earlier. And found it! [url="http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/16628/feature-slider-and-2.01-upgrade/p1"]Ooops[/url] :-S not covered completely.

catrina
I've seen this issue twice before in this forum. Maybe the selector in the CSS needs to be different. I can't seem to get the text to show up when I resize my browser to less than 600px, however, so I can't check. :

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse