Sign in to follow this  
cml

iBlogPro3

cml

Hello, I am not able to make any comments on the blog and when you click on a particular category it gives me a "Problem loading page". I need some help on this. Thanks, Wilbert

Andrew

could be a plugin conflict... did you try deactivating plugins and see if it fixes?

cml

Hello Andrew, Which plugin do you suggest that I deactivate? Do I need to deactivate them all and reactivate them? Because, I have a table plugin that has products in them. Thanks, Wilbert

cmunns

Can you back up the contents of the plug-in before deactivating? Also, I recommend deactivating one at a time so you know which one causes the problem.

cml

Hello, Everything is working well except we still can't get the blog to work correctly. The following still aren't working: Can??™t add comments Can??™t put post in different categories Can??™t share the post All of the text goes in the title We were told to deactivate the plug-ins; however our site was live when we were told to perform this function and the product line is attached to the table plug-in. We can create you as a user so you can login to see what's going on. Please provide us an email address so we can give you the login info. Thanks, Wilbert

cmunns

First just a link to the site will help. I'll see if I can fix by looking at the source and checking for errors.