Sign in to follow this  
Gavin_

vanilla import

Gavin_

Hi I have installed Vanilla - it has its own sql and i have integrated with pagelines using the guide provided and everything seems to be fine apart from the import feature on Vanilla - when you click import it goes to a blank page. any ideas? thanks

Danny
Hi Gavin, What are you trying to import ? This may be a problem with Vanilla, you're probably best contacting Vanilla support.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Gavin_
Hi Danny, Thanks for the prompt response Its not what i am trying to import (you are able to import data from other forums) - its the import option i have vanilla on another site (without pagelines integration) and the import option works fine - as in you click import from the dashboard and it opens a page with import options on the vanilla i have integrated with pagelines when you click import on the dashboard you go to a blank page. so (my simple process of elimination) thinks that the integration has stopped the feature working any ideas

Danny
Ok I understand now, I'm not too sure what would be causing this. If you use Google Chrome, can you press F12 to bring up the dev console and see if there are any errors of any kind please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Gavin_
Its weird Danny - its completely blank! no errors or anything

Simon
Import the forums before you enable the integration.

Gavin_
i've already enabled the integration - should i un-enable? if so could you give me the steps to do this? thanks

Simon
switch the vanilla theme to default open /conf/bootstrap.after.php put a // in front of the require

Gavin_
that worked thanks