Sign in to follow this  
hpl_pl

Subnav menu and IE7

hpl_pl

I'm using Pagelines Framework 2.0 and have to report that I'm having trouble with the secondnav menu keeping its horizontal styling in IE7. The test site in question = http://www.hooksettlibrarytestsite.dreamhosters.com. Instead of rendering the secondnav menu items in a horizontal format underneath the primary nav bar, the secondnav menu items are vertically stacked as bullets in list format. Any idea how this can be remedied? Thanks!

catrina
I'm not sure how this can be remedied since I don't use IE7 (or any IE). Perhaps someone else will have some insight, but they'll probably mention that IE7 isn't even supported by Microsoft anymore.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

hpl_pl
Thanks for responding, Catrina. I agree that IE7 isn't supported by MS anymore, but that doesn't change the fact that IE7 is still fairly prevalent out there, particularly for XP users. So, a CSS styling remedy would be desirable. Thanks. Mark

Rob
Actually Mark, less than 3.4% of worldwide Internet users use IE7, and in the US, Canada, Europe the numbers are less than 1%. The majority of IE7 users are in places where the Internet is sporadic and rarely used. Unfortunately, different browsers, particularly older, outdated ones will render various site elements differently and because of the variables, we can't offer solutions for all of them.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur