Sign in to follow this  
annabelr

406 Request not acceptable when trying to access WP admin

annabelr

Hi there, I've installed the latest version of the Pagelines Pro framework (downloaded today from my account : very impressive) on a WP 3.3.1 install. No plugins installed, no nothing apart from a clean WP install and a fresh Pagelines Framework install. At first, everything seemed to be working ok (apart from not being able to save settings for pages templates - for instance hide comments on a given page template). Then i started getting a few 406 errors from LiteSpeedServer (request not acceptable) when accessing various screens from the admin. Now i can't even access the admin panel (wp-admin), same error see there : http://13jumelles/v2/wp-admin. I have opened a ticket with my hosting provider... But they reckon it's not their problem... Any clues on what could be wrong and most importantly on how to fix it? Thx

annabelr
Well : not a Pagelines problem. After digging in my hosting provider's support forum, got an answer : server issue, solved by setting SecFilterEngine Off in .htaccess. Everything is back to normal... Please, please do not pay attention to the original question posted in a state of panic... :(