Sign in to follow this  
leemac

Custom Feature Slider Navigation on Different Pages

leemac

(Note: I am working with PlatformPro 1.5.3) In case you were wondering how to have different feature slider navigation on different pages across the site, there is a way! I don't believe this solution is in the forums yet (because I looked hard) 1) Select Thumbnail navigation mode in Platform Pro > Feature Settings. 2) Customize those Thumbnails for each page... If you want Dots on a specific page: 1) identify the page id with Firebug or Chrome 2) Platform Pro > Custom Code > and enter the following... (.home will indicate homepage) .id-page-page#here #featurenav a span.nav_thumb, #featurenav a span.nav_thumb span.nav_overlay { width: 10px; height: 10px; -moz-border-radius: 25px; -webkit-border-radius: 25px; border-radius: 25px; } 3) Customize the little dots with each Feature Slide's thumbnail. If you want Squares, use the following CSS: .id-page-page#here #featurenav a span.nav_thumb, #featurenav a span.nav_thumb span.nav_overlay { width: 10px; height: 10px; } If you want more customization for your Thumbnail Slider, checkout the following thread: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/15032/how-to-add-a-left-nav-beside-a-feature-slider/p1 Best, -Lee

Rob
Lee, thanks for the input. Could we see your site to visualize these demonstrations? Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur