Sign in to follow this  
mbcornett

Box Title Color

mbcornett

Hi, I'm trying to change the color of the Title Color for my boxes. I've adjusted the text color and made the boxes round via: .fbox{ border: 1px solid #999; -webkit-border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; color: #ffffff; } What code should I add to adjust the Title Color? I'm using Pagelines Framework 2.0.1. Thanks in advance.

catrina
.fbox isn't a specific enough CSS selector to alter the color of the title. Can you please post a link to your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mbcornett
Hey Catrina, thanks for your response. My site isn't live yet and I know I can use the pagelines color layout to make the default text white then on my pages override the color to black from within the pages themselves via default wordpress options. I just didn't know if there was an easier more permanent fix.

kastelic
Hello, try this [code].fboxtitle h3 {color: red}[/code]

mbcornett
No luck kastelic, but thanks anywho. I am still using the method I described above for now.

Danny
Hi, Your box title may be a link, therefore, please try the code below. [code].fboxtitle h3 a {color: red} .fboxtitle h3 a:hover {color: black} /* This is optional */[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!