Sign in to follow this  
mcburkhead

Wp-admin - Page not found - after saving "Special"

mcburkhead

My front page is the most recent posts and therefore I'm dropping and dragging on the Blog template and saving highlight options on the "Speical" tab. Whenever I save highlight options, the website goes to a 404 error - page not found. Usually I cannot go back to the the dashboard after this happens. I have to close the browser and log in again. Any ideas? Thanks the website is totalqualitymedia.com

kastelic
I will get some developer attention on this.

mcburkhead
Update: It's only when I go to the highlight meta options for the blog special tab. If I change to the page set up or banner or whatever else is on the blog page and has meta options that can only be changed in the "special" tab without saving the highlight meta option, I can save the whatever changes were made to the highlight meta and freely traverse the site. I also just tried to upload a highlight image and a 404 error happened. Basically putting a highlight section on your blog home page crashes your dashboard. Thanks for passing this on. Pagelines is a great theme and we use it for almost all of our web projects. Thanks, Matt