Sign in to follow this  
jonas_johnson

Pagelines Vanilla load Pagelines Customize CSS not correct

jonas_johnson

I have change the code in libray.functions to: function pagelines_draw_css( $css_url, $id = '', $enqueue = false){ echo ''."n"; But the text font size is bigger in the vanilla forum. How do I set that?

Jackey
[code]body.vanilla { font-size: 12px; }[/code] You can enter that in the Pagelines Customization style.css. I think it is 14 by default, but you can make it any size you want.

jonas_johnson
Thanks, it works for the font size, My header text align right instead of left as in my site. More, if I click "sign out" still I'm not "sign out" in my site? and Is there any way to skip login with forum one more time if you are already login in the site (like pagelines)

Jackey
I assume you are using jsconnect... No, I don't think there is a way to skip that... I do not think it is feasible because of the way the connection is made. You actually do not login with a password. I've managed to bring it down to a one-click login, where the current WordPress user is logged in. Removed also the register button. [code]a.Button.RegisterLink {display:none;}[/code] About the sign off, I've planned to create a logoff script that symultaniously logs off Vanilla when you logoff from WordPress, but first I also need to connect two other sites with my WordPress site. So the logoff is for a later stage. In practice this won't be an issue to most users though, since they login with the same credentials all the time, and cookies still work in wordpress. Sorry, I don't have access to your site so I can't advice any code regarding alignment. But as I mentioned before, you can put all Vanilla custom CSS in the Pagelines Customization style.css, as if it was the same site.

jonas_johnson
Thanks again, jackey, yes i use jsconnect. Yes I agree. Is it possible to share what you managed with one click in?

Jackey
Actually, I think it should be possible... The link to login is: http://*yoursite*/*vanilla*/entry/jsconnect?client_id=*123456*&Target=%2Fcategories%2Fdiscussions So you could redirect your wordpress login to that page.... note that *123456* needs to be replaced with your JSConnect Client ID Later... it's past midnight for me.

Jackey
Okay... got somewhere... I created a button for logging in on the branding icons by adding this to functions.php: [code]add_action('pagelines_branding_icons_end', 'add_icons_to_branding'); function add_icons_to_branding(){ ?> display_name . " ?»";?>