Sign in to follow this  
isaia

iblogpro5

isaia

Hello, I have four problems with the theme iblogpro5 !!!!! I have some apparent differences between Firefox and Explorer, and I would like the appearance of firefox. 1) the home button disappears when the mouse moves over?? 2) in the search picture does not have transparent background?? 3) The PDF image is not the same size?? 4) the margin between the widget is not the same?? Someone could help me?? voici le lien: http://test.golink.ch/

kastelic
Can you please post all css and php customizations you have made?

isaia
tthe only change I brought it in the CSS but I am doing a test with ibogpro5 home has the same problem but here is my style.css File link: http://test.golink.ch/css/

catrina
For the PDF image, is it larger or smaller? In the search bar that doesn't have a transparent background, are you referring to the magnifying glass? If I had Internet Explorer, I would view your site to see the problems, but I can't. :(

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

isaia
yes it is a magnifying glass!! Shame because you could see the difference!!

Rob
I see the difference and the problem is that different browsers render transparency or opacity in different ways. As a result, you see the image in IE with a background and in other browsers without. I have opened a topic internally with our developers to address this issue.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

isaia
Yes it is fair and the other problem? 1) the home button disappears when the mouse moves over?? 2) in the search picture does not have transparent background?? 3) The PDF image is not the same size?? 4) the margin between the widget is not the same?? http://test.golink.ch/

kastelic
For the home image dissapearing, i see this line: [code] background: url(images/home-icon-trans.png)transparent no-repeat 43px 4px !important;[/code] which needs a space before transparent.

isaia
Great it works! And the image PDF that is much larger in Internet Explorer than firefox''

kastelic
What happens to that pdf if you remove all your CSS?

isaia
I did the test with iblogpro5 without changing the css and it still does not work

catrina
What happens if you were to resize PDF image using HTML in the page editor? For example, adding this property to the tag: [code]width="90"[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Danny
Hi Isaia, The problem is that for some reason IE is taking the body img CSS into consideration. Therefore, try this instead and see if this resolves the issue. [code][/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

isaia
Hi Danny, I did the test and it does not work with this code is

isaia
It's good I found the solution thank you for your help