Sign in to follow this  
scoop

Want to right align the header

scoop

Hi, working on the demo of Pagelines Framework - need to right align the logo and have the menu bar to the left vertically either centered or aligned to the bottom of it. Thanks....!

Jenny
You'll need custom CSS to do that. You can add the following to your custom CSS code: [code]#branding .mainlogo-link, #branding .mainlogo-img { float:right; }[/code] For a vertical menu, you would need to use a menu plugin for that from Wordpress (they cannot be installed in the demo). For more information on CSS please visit [url="http://w3schools.com/"]http://w3schools.com/[/url].

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

scoop
Thank you - what i was thinking was to use the brand nav with the menu to the left of it not a vertical menu - tho nice to know that I can add another menu that is vertical - will need that in a side bar or table cell shortly! What code would I use to reverse the brand nav switching the order of which is right and which is left? Thank you - big help so far!

catrina
You can use the [b]float: left[/b] property in the CSS to switch an element to the left and the [b]float: right[/b] property to switch an element to the right.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse