Sign in to follow this  
beanfan78

Comment Box Not Showing on Blog Post

beanfan78

I use to have it, I didn't change any settings and I don't have comment box hidden on posts. I checked the blog post in pagelines>templates>content area and comments section is there and not hidden. My facebook comments are showing but I can't get the wordpress comment box to show. I checked my facebook plugin and it's not blocking the wordpress comments. We had both at one time and now we only have FB. Here is an example post http://www.milpages.com/blog/1827801 . I need the comment box there so members can leave comments without having to use the facebook comments if they so choose to which, several have voiced they don't want to use the FB box. How can I get this back? Thanks in advance... Adam

Danny
Hi Adam, Have you tried to disable the Facebook comment plug-in, does that resolve the issue ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

kastelic
So if you disable the facebook comments you still get nothing? I can see the comments div is there, it just seems the fb widget is emptying the div and adding its own, is there some option in the fb comments settings to allow or disallow both? Try disabling all plugins and then do you see comments at all?