Sign in to follow this  
anlinares

Feature Width in Pagelines Framework

anlinares

I asked here but not sure if it's noticeable since it's an answered thread from a while back. Sorry for the duplicate, if so. How might I change the feature width and move the sidebar up in Framework? Thanks!

Rob
Okay, no prob about the duplicate and sorry that I did not notice it. You go to Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Custom Code in CSS Rules and add the following: [code]#feature_slider div.default-features {width: XXXpx;} #feature-area {width: XXXpx} .home #feature-footer {width: XXXpx;} .home #feature_slider {width:XXXpx;} .home #sidebar-wrap {margin-top:-680px;} .home #feature-area, .feature-wrap {width: XXXpx;} .home #feature-footer {width: XXXpx;}[/code] Now anything marked XXX will be the same number. If your site setup has a content area of 662px, then you can get away with 630px and keep the padding intact. Now the -680px will need to be adjusted according to the height of your header, navigation etc. Leave it intact to begin with, but then adjust it up or down by 100px to see which way it goes. The lower the number, presumably the closer to the top it should get. This line is what moves your sidebar up on the homepage only. Equally, anything marked .home will apply solely to the homepage. If you plan to use the slider elsewhere you will need different code. Save the Custom Code. Check your site and go back and forth adjusting the -680 according to your needs.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

anlinares
Oh, okay. I thought this feature was built into Framework. Thanks, rangelone!