Sign in to follow this  
honeyberk

Background image not tiling on home page

honeyberk

Hi -- I have set up a test background image per the instructions in the getting started guide. Although I didn't think it was tiling at all, apparently it's working on the secondary pages and the posts page, but not the home page: http://www.drinksoiree.com http://www.drinksoiree.com/what-about-the-wine/ Any thoughts as to why this is happening? Thx.

gftservices
NOt able to help, but am able to report that I have NEVER had Pagelines PlatformPro or Framework actually manage to save the background image and display it on any page... Have always had to hard code it in customise css. So, maybe if others have similar issues, we could find a common source and solution?

Rob
@gftservices - Please do not hijack the topics of others. Kindly open a topic of your own. @honeyberk - Go do Dashboard > Pages > All Pages and select your static homepage. Scroll down to PageLines Meta Settings, then scroll down further under the Page Setup tab. You will see Page Background Image. Add your background image there too, setting it to tile. I'd suggest using 0 for the vertical height and 50 for the horizontal. Leave the Set Background Attachment alone. Save your settings and see if this works.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

honeyberk
@rangelone - it worked -- thank you!

Rob
Well, it's as much a surprise to me as to you! Glad it worked though!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur