Sign in to follow this  
wattsjones

Post pages not displaying - Platform Pro

wattsjones

Hello, Here's where I'm trying to get to: 1. A static homepage with recent post excerpts - done 2. A 'News' (blog) page with post excerpts on - done All good so far but the individual post pages don't display i.e. when the titles or 'more' links are clicked on either the homepage or the blog page the full post isn't displayed. I use permalinks, the .htaccess permissions are 777 and there are no plugin conflicts. Site is live at www.dumbletonnurseryschool.co.uk Pagelines product is Platform Pro 1.3.5. Any help welcome please. Thanks, Mark

Simon
Mark. Under Templates Setup tab, in the dropdown select single post and make sure content area is in the left pane, then select single post content area and make sure 'the loop' is in the left pane. Also you are running a very old version. Latest PlatformPro is 1.5.3

wattsjones
Thanks a lot Simon. Resolved by: Template Setup Single Post Page Added Content area to left hand side. Much appreciated. And you're right I'll re-look at updating, there was a conflict last time I tried so I stayed where I was. Thanks.