Sign in to follow this  
censuspro

Ideas/Tips for this website please

censuspro

I don't do this for a living nor am I a web designer, but I did set up my own website www.brebrady.com and now in my household I'm deemed an expert in all things IT. As a result, I've been seconded by my wife to set up her website and have only got thus far:www.sworntranslator.ie As I said, I don't do this for a living and it was a bit of a rigmarole just to get this far. For the sake of an easy life, can anyone here point me in the right direction for getting some graphics on this website: www.sworntranslator.ie and any opinions on improving the overall appearance. It's going to be a static three page brochure website with very little content. Thank you in advance

wonderwoman
for your first or second website, you've done well. I'd be inclined to add pictures to help break up the text on the front page, so it doesn't overwhelm someone at first impression. (assuming you're on a budget?) A good place for free graphics is http://www.sxc.hu/. Dreamstime http://www.dreamstime.com/freephotos also has free photos. For paid images you could try istockphoto, as you don't have to spend a lot to get good images. Good luck with it - hope it works well for you!

catrina
For the translator website text content, I think you should break up some of the information. For example, for the first paragraph, you should list the types of documents in list form rather than in paragraph form so that it's easier for readers to look over.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

censuspro
Thanks to both. I'll visit those sites for stock photos. Thanks again.