Sign in to follow this  
mgravel

Customized Menu and Highlight Page Not Working On Blog Page

mgravel

Hi PlatformPro Community, Cannot figure out what has transpired in why our blog page appears as it does. Cannot seem to get the custom menu seen on all other pages of the site to appear on the blog page nor can we get the template with left/right side bars to apply to the blog. Check it out www.imergeadvisors.com/blog compare that to other pages on the site. Thanks!!

mgravel
Catrina, I have gone through each plugin one by one and the culprit doesn't appear to be one of those. In fact turning them all off didn't work. Mike

kastelic
Check your validation: http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www.imergeadvisors.com/blog/ Perhaps a stray end tag is messing up the site.

mgravel
Still struggling with this issue. Take a look at www.imergeadvisors.com & then note the www.imergeadvisors.com/blog page - not sure why the theme is not extending into the blog page but if you select individual post it returns. Also created a page called /blog-posts and changed the reading setting to point posts there and the page works just fine with the theme extended their. I moved to trash and deleted the blog page and created a new one - same issue - validation is fine (connections plugin issue only). Any help would be grateful - its driving me nuts

mgravel
Ended up just doing a 301 redirect /blog to /blog-posts - now all the functionality is back - very very strange why the /blog page didn't work?