Sign in to follow this  
macodesign

Transparent navigation menu

macodesign

I dont know what happend, but yesterday i tryed a calenderwidget and something happend with some colors at the site. http://www.agerasales.com I managed to get everything the same but the navigation menu is white, it was transparent before this happend. Can anyone please see why i can't change it back, tryed everything in the design control and shecked the customcodes but nothing work.

Danny
Hi, I'm not sure why using a Calendar Widget would cause your custom CSS to stop working. However, if you add this to your custom code, it will make the nav transparent. [code].sf-menu li, .main_nav ul.sf-menu a:focus, .sf-menu a:hover, .sf-menu a:active {background: transparent !important;}[/code] [code].sf-menu li:hover, .sf-menu li.sfHover {background: transparent;}[/code] [code].main_nav .main-nav li a:hover, .sf-menu li:hover, .sf-menu li.sfHover { background-color: transparent;}[/code] You may want to change your navigation menu item text/link color as at when you use the code above, the menu becomes difficult to read. Also, I'm not sure how you wanted your sub menu to look.

Please search our forums, before posting!

macodesign
Thank's Danny! That worked fine, but as you say it's hard to read. Before this happend the menu was transparent, or maybe the same red color as the background. The submenus was gray as the footercolor and all the text in the menu was white. About the text! When i try to change the color of the text in the menu with Design control it doesn't work. Everything was just perfect before i installed that calender-widget and most of the colors at the site changed.

macodesign
Hi again! I manage to change the text into white in the menu again. So the only thing is the background color in the submenu that should be same color as the footer. I just cant find a way to change that one.

Danny
Try adding this to your CSS: [code]ul.sf-shadow ul.sub-menu, ul.sf-shadow ul.children {background: #BDBDBD !important;}[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

macodesign
Thank you Danny! That's absolutely perfect.

macodesign
Ooops! Sorry to bother you again. Everything looked fine but after a while when i clicked on a submenu it get white. Im not good at codes but i guess there is to many similar codes that make it a problem.