Sign in to follow this  
guerrilla

What happened to the Pros page? Need to recommend a web design firm.

guerrilla

I teach online marketing to small businesses and solopreneurs and tell them to use Wordpress for the site base. And naturally I get asked for recommendations of someone to set them up and "design the site." I don't do this anymore. I *do* suggest they use Pagelines Pro, but these folks are either total newbies to websites or are too busy to tackle the learning curve (or too non-tech-savvy (read old)) to do it themselves. Is there someplace where site designers/developers who are Pagelines proficient are listed?

mackenzie
We are currently revising our Pro page so please email us at [email protected] and we can refer you while we are working on the page.

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

guerrilla
FYI, I never got a list of Pagelines Pros for student & client reference. I simply got an email saying that a new Pros page was under development.