Sign in to follow this  
pernillaoberg

Tagpage...

pernillaoberg

Can't figure this one out, can someone pls help me? I've tried all the changes in settings and special that I can think of but I still get a black space in the tag-page and now I'm lost! This is the page that comes up when clicking at tag in my "cumulus-tagcloud" i the footer. pageline-support-10.png Thanks from Pernilla http://www.akersjon.com

pernillaoberg
ps. These are the codechanges I've made in the "magic-box" in Settings->Custom Code if I messed something up in there that causes the black space: body{font-size:13px} .continue_reading_link { color: #555;background-color: #f1f1f1;padding: 5px 15px;-moz-border-radius:6px;-webkit-border-radius:6px;border-radius:6px; } /* Change the color when hovering over Read more */ .continue_reading_link:hover { background-color: #6cd2eb;color: white;text-decoration:none !important; } /* Aligns the feature tabs to the left */ #featurenav {text-align: left !important;} .widget { margin-bottom: -1em !important; } .blog .post .entry_wrap {display:none;} .blog .post-number-1 .entry_wrap { display: block; } .blog .post-number-1 .post-excerpt { display: none; } .post-excerpt { margin-bottom: -2em !important; } .pullquote { margin-bottom: -2em !important; }

kastelic
Is it only on the shorter pages? Try this: [code]#page, #dynamic-content { min-height: 380px }[/code] It reduces the current 400px setting.