Sign in to follow this  
angeliti

Show background in Page Canvas

angeliti

Hello! I'm working on this webpage, Oposiciones Correos, and I would like to display the background (the yellow, blue and white horizontal lines, the grey is the page background color) in the page Canvas too. I was able to make it work in my other page, Requisitos Policia Nacional, which uses pagelines 1.5.X, but I'm not able to make it work in the new 2.0 version. How can I do this? I tried playing with Firebug and custom CSS but no luck :( Thanks! Angel.-

Dominik
try to make the site content transparent #site .content, .wcontent, #footer .content {background: transparent;}

angeliti
Hi monster, Thanks for your answer, but unfortunately that didn't work. It just made the whole canvas grey. I want just to show the background image at the top of the page-canvas, and keep the rest white. Exactly as it is in [url="http://www.requisitospolicianacional.com"]Requisitos Policia Nacional[/url]. Angel.-

catrina
Please try using this CSS: [code][code]section#branding {background: none !important;} section#nav {background: none !important;}[/code][/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

angeliti
Hi catrina, That didn't have any effect. Looks like the page-canvas background still shows on top of the page background :( Angel.-

kastelic
Hello, try this: [code]#branding .content, #nav .content { background: transparent }[/code]