Sign in to follow this  
markmarkwatsoninfo

Deep Integration BB pro and congress

markmarkwatsoninfo

Hi - I purchased teh congress form template but have been unable to 'deep integrate' into my site. I have read teh BB forum etc.. but still not sure what I am meant to be doing.

cmunns

What step in the process are you getting lost at? I'm not sure how to advise at this point

markmarkwatsoninfo

I have uploaded teh files to the bb-press template and teh bb-press plugin butthey are not appearing in teh admin section.

cmunns

they aren't supposed to if you installed correctly. bbPress should be viewed at a subdirectory e.g. yoursite.com/forum or wherever you set it up. Do you remember having to fill in a sub directory name?

markmarkwatsoninfo

I set it up in www.ukfar.com/forum - I logged into teh adnmin section of BB press where the themes for BB press are but can't see the congress theme or plugins. How else do I change teh theme?

markmarkwatsoninfo

If I buy the developer version are and uplaod it will I lose any of my content and will teh forum be integrated automatically?

cmunns

You do not lose content when you upgrade, however, the forum is not automatically integrated. There really isn't a way to do this since each person installs it in a different location. So bbPress is working? but you don't see the theme? Did you add the congress theme to the themes directory of bbPress?

markmarkwatsoninfo

Yes - I uploaded the themes content via FTP - it is in teh BB thmese directory with the standard themes. BB press is working (although I havn't been able to integraet the passwords with wordpress.)

Andrew

Get in touch with the guys at bbPress to see if they can help you get everything installed and running correctly. It should only take about 10 minutes once you know what goes where :)