Sign in to follow this  
n2loping

Vanilla Integration & CSS

n2loping

Hello, I have Vanilla all integrated into the site, however, I noticed that certain things on the forum page are different than the rest of the site (probably overriding my CSS). A couple things I've noticed is the logo is no longer centered and I don't have a black box in the footer, both things I had taken care of with custom CSS in Pagelines PlugIn. Secondly, my Favicon shows the PageLines leaf instead of my websites favicon. Any suggestions? My website is: www.sachorse.com My forum addres is: www.sachorse.com/forum Thanks, - Mark

Simon
Site looks good :) The favicon can be overridden in the vanilla config file. [code]$Configuration['Garden']['FavIcon'] = '/favicon.ico';[/code]

n2loping
On my Vanilla forum (www.sachorse.com/forum), something has happened during the integration between PageLines and Vanilla that my custom CSS is not working on the forum page only (it works on all other pages). Two custom things I had done is center the header logo and also have a black box for the footer. Didn't know where I could input new CSS to get these two features onto the forum.

n2loping
I solved my problem. I found a style sheet that I could edit in the Vanilla Folder -> Themes -> Pagelines Integration -> Design. When added my previous CSS to this stylesheet it worked!

n2loping
Simon, I found the Vanilla Config File...I did not see that code in the file so I added it. Nothing changed. Any other suggestions?

Simon
Make sure its a url to a valid png file, then clear the conf cache, look in the vanilla cache folder, delete the ini files.