Sign in to follow this  
raezerj

Boxes - Framework 2.0

raezerj

Hi again :-) I am having an issue with box images if they are positioned to the left. I can make them larger only if the image is positioned on top. When the images are positioned to the left, I can only enlarge them to a specific size. Example On top (and expanded) http://www.approachguides.com/subject/art/ On left (image size maxed out) http://www.approachguides.com/guides/italy/

catrina
This is because the area where the box image resides isn't big enough to accommodate the enlarged image. I think you'll need to resize the image area and text area in order for the image to fit properly. How big do you want the images to be?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

raezerj
I think they're about 100px wide now -- 150px would be perfect. (PS - thanks for all your help today Catrina!)

raezerj
No -- I tried to change the Pagelines Meta settings for the box images to 200, but it won't resize. If I delete that number, it automatically downsizes the image to 50px or so.

catrina
Hmmm, I don't know what's causing the image to stay that size. When I try to change it, it refuses to change at all. You might want to try this CSS: [code]div.fboxgraphic img {width: 150px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

raezerj
That didn't work either. Any other suggestions?

catrina
Try this CSS: [code]div.fboxgraphic {width: 170px;} div.fboxgraphic img {width: 150px;}[/code]

Designer | Catrina Dulay

catrina
I'm not sure what would be overwriting the CSS or preventing the CSS from working. : It might just be a default setting that requires a workaround that goes beyond CSS customization.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

raezerj
I cleaned out all of my custom CSS to see if it would update (both tried at the meta level on the page and adding your fix) to no avail. Do you think it's an issue with my install or the with Pagelines Framework (if so will you add it to the fix list)?

Jason M
I'm having the exact same issue. With Platform Pro my images on the left are adjustable and can be made much larger (I had them at 175px wide) than I can with Framework (seems limited to around 100px) and they are much smaller if I do not change the meta setting.

kastelic
Hi, try this in Custom Code -> Custom Css: [code] .fboxgraphic.img { width: 32% !important; } [/code]

raezerj
Fantastic! It looks great! Thank you!!!