Sign in to follow this  
joe_steer

Remove/move Next & Previous post arrows.. (in 2.0)

joe_steer

Hi Guys, I've tried my best to work this out on my own (promise!) but going round in circles. I'd like to move the grey bar on at top of each of my posts with arrows leading to the next and previous posts. Screen-shot-2012-01-14.png Please help! Many thanks, Joe.

joe_steer
..just to clarify, i'd like to move that bar down the page on each of my post pages, so it's below the article text rather than above it. Joe.

catrina
To move the Page Navigation below the article, go to Template settings under the PageLines tab on your Dashboard and in the Single Post template or the Content Area located in the Single Post template, move the Page Navigation to the bottom. Can you please post a link to your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

joe_steer
Hi Catrina, Sorry I must be being really dumb but I can't find the 'Single Post' template. There's 'default page', 'feature page', 'carousel page' etc but no 'Single Post'. I've looked in both 'Templates' and 'Special' and can't find it! here's my text site: http://www.broadcast2000.co.uk/homeowner/ Many thanks for your help, Joe.

catrina
Sorry, I meant "Blog Post" not "Single Post" (under Templates). Once you have that selected, select "Content Area" under "Select Template Area" and in the "Active Sections" area on the left side, move the section "PostNav" to the bottom. To hide the arrows, please add this CSS to Custom Code > Custom CSS: [code].previous a {background-image: none;} .next a {background-image: none;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

joe_steer
got ya! sorry i somehow didn't realise you could click in to the content area there. Amazing, this opens up a whole new bag of tricks..THANK YOU! Joe.