Sign in to follow this  
infomatika

Add sidebars or advertising area

infomatika

Hi, I need to add one sidebar to each side of my current content area. My goal is to add a banner to each side of my content area, so if you know how to add sidebars or know a better way, please help me :) This picture shows what i'm trying to do: Uten-navn1.jpg ??ystein

catrina
I don't think you need to add a sidebar to add the banners (I think the banners could be added as stand-alone objects on the page). Do you have the Pagelines Customize plugin installed yet?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

infomatika
I think i have it installed, but I don't know how to use it. Could you try to explain how to do it?

catrina
You can check to see if it's installed and activated by going to Appearance > Plugins on your Dashboard and checking the list of Active Plugins. If it is activated, you'll need to go to Plugins > Editor and select the "Pagelines Customize" plugin from the top right corner dropdown menu.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse