Sign in to follow this  
JasonLA

Gravity Forms conditional form not showing?

JasonLA

Hey guys, I created a new gravity form for my site and for some reason I can't get it to work if it's conditional. Any suggestions?

Rob
May we have a link to your site? Particularly the form. Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

JasonLA
Sure! The form is currently under the page: www.zoxstraps.com/test

Simon
Your demo is just a white page, served for w3 cache.

JasonLA
right, but check this out. I just put another form that isn't conditional on zoxstraps.com/test2 and it shows up fine. The issue I'm having is that I when I use conditional forms on my site it causes nothing to load. Any ideas?

Simon
what code are you using and where are you putting it?

JasonLA
I'm using Gravity Forms. In test 1, for example, the shorthand code I'm putting in the main body of the page is: [gravityform id="1" name="ZOX VIP" ajax="true"] I have tried it both with and without ajax but it doesn't seem to work either way.

Simon
Does it have a debug mode or anything? Does the form work on other themes? Sorry I dont have gravity forms, its a commercial plugin.

JasonLA
Hey Simon, I just tried switching over to the twenty eleven theme and I couldn't get it to work there either. I don't think it has a debug mode, kind of frustrating. Seems like this isn't Pagelines specific. The form we are trying to upload has a very large database to it, so large in fact that we had to call Media Temple to have them upgrade the available amount of storage. Could this somehow have something to do with the page not rendering anything at all? Appreciate your help!

Simon
Its possible PHP is hitting some hard limits and just shutting down. Best to contact your host on this one and ask them. Maybe cc the gravity guys incase they are needed.

chilbo

Hi I was wondering if there is any news on what caused the form not to show in Pagelines Theme with conditional formating. I am currently experiencing the same issue.

Hope you can help me out.

Danny

No problem with conditional logic for me, latest version of Wordpress and PageLines.

http://screencast.com/t/XdF44f0YeE8y

Therefore, its most likely a plugin conflict or your server configuration, would it be possible for you to disable all non-PageLines except for Gravity Forms and see if this resolves your issue.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please enable PageLines debug mode: PageLines > Site Options > Advanced.

Please search our forums, before posting!