Sign in to follow this  
uschindler

Strange: Pagelines 201 installed and activated shows no administrator pages

uschindler

I have a Multisite plattform and for one blog inside I used a PlatformPro 1.5 theme before. I upgraded now to the Framework, but when I choose the Theme than it is activated but after that I am not able to use the whole Administrator section anymore. The menus on the left are shown but all the detail pages in the main section not. I can not administer the blog. If I use a standard wordpress theme or even iBlog 4 everything is fine. Also a new blog (multisite) show the same behavior. Any ideas? All Plugins are deactivated to test if they are any conflicts.

Simon
Possibly user level problems? We have 3000+ blogs and 5000+ users on the demo site, never seen a menu problem. Are you loggin in as admin? super-admin or what?

uschindler
I am login in as a blog admin. So it can not be this reason i guess. Its only happen if I use the pagelines framework. Its using wordpress 3.3.1 on a hosted environment. Is there a minimum requirement on MySql Version or Image Magik?

Simon
Can you email me a login? simon@pagelines.com

uschindler
Created a login. You should received a information already. Its now on the template twenty eleven but when you change to Pageline then you will see what happened.

Simon
Great can you login as network admin and deactivate all the plugins please, also switch language to english in wp-config

uschindler
Language is switched to English. All Plug Ins for the specific site are deactivated. Only for other sites needed plug ins are still active. Twitter, Social networks integration etc.

Simon
Its still in german, I will not attempt anything unless all plugins are deactivated.

uschindler
I dont know why its in german for you. I see everything in english, but I was not able to change teh wp-config. could only change in admin part. I deactivated now any network wide plugins too.

uschindler
Think i found the reason for the language. Should be now in english. Sorry.

uschindler
After I switched off really all plugins it worked.so far. I will check out this evening what plug inn it might be. Thanks so far for your help. I will report my findings.

uschindler
It seems its a combination of two plugins. I used the NextGen Gallery and the CodeStyling Localization Plugins. Together they show the problem discribed. After disabling the Code Style Plugin. It is working. Thank you so much.