Sign in to follow this  
JohnMagic

Full width video in features slider ?

JohnMagic

I just upgraded from iBlog4 to framework/iBlog5 and have to redo some customizations. I have video in the slider in full featured slider width. The solution is hardcoded in iBlog4. Hardcoding in a theme is not a good solution, and I guess hardcoding the framework is a particularly bad solution as it might be overwritten on updates. So, I look for a solution for full width video in the featured slider again. The features backend in the framework ( which is great btw ) does not have the ability to embed videos in full width as default. Background images work though, and I`d like video to show in full width, just like background images. Is there a known workaround for this, or is it possible to achieve in the backend ( which I`m still lerning ) ? John

JohnMagic
btw: Here`s the original thread for iBlog4 and the hardcode hack, which probably cant be used with the framework: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/14249/customising-of-featured-slider-by-css-in-iblog-pro#Item_22

JohnMagic
update: seems to work if I choose background ;)

kastelic
Thanks for the update, you all good on this one?

JohnMagic
As for now, yes, but I'd like to suggest someone backend and documentation changes related to it. Where would it be appropiate to do this?