Sign in to follow this  
ppsonline

Pageline Update- .png not working and image bloated

ppsonline

After updating pagelines framework yesterday, I noticed that my .png in the header is no longer transparent and the feature images on the home have been stretched and I cannot get them to size down correctly. The website is http://educational-expo.com and I am using blogpro 5

Rob
To the very best of my knowledge, nothing in PageLines could alter the transparency of an image as that transparency is built into the image. I will look again at your image, but now it seems to have a white background by default. I believe you have selected to have your feature slider in Category mode. This is designed to stretch a feature image from a post to the size you set for your feature slider. If your feature image in the post is not proportional, then you will see some odd image behavior as the image is being stretched out too far.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Rob
Just checked your image and there was no transparency set into its history. You need to re-do the graphic and set transparency to the white background then re-load that image. Unfortunately, as I said, this is not something PageLines could possibly have caused.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

ppsonline
I should just be able to save as .png and that change the background to transparency, correct? I am using photoscape and it gives me the option of saving as a .png but that obviously isn't working. I apologize as I know this is not your problem but any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Andrew

catrina
[quote]change the background to transparency[/quote] Change the background to transparency where exactly? In the code?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse