Sign in to follow this  
zouleo

Ad is hiding my logo when on a iPhone/iPad

zouleo

I made a custom header using this code:

function section_template() {

<?php pagelines_main_logo(); ?> <?php }[/code]

It looks fine in a brower, but when looking on a iPad, it looks like this: jkxb80.png My page can be found here: http://goo.gl/S6V9G Is it possible to fix this?

Rob
Your ad is a fixed-width provided most likely, from a third-party ad server. It's unlikely we could resolve this issue as the ad isn't part of PageLines and not subject to our code. However, you might have greater success with one of our Pros who could possible come up with a solution or work-around for you. Please write to [email protected] and see if someone's available to assist with this customization. As you can see, the ad is not really shrinking to match the scale of the rest of the site, which is why I'm saying this.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

zouleo
This ad is a Google AdSense ad. It actually shrinks when looking at it in iPad or iPhone. I think the problem is within the css-code: [code]text-align:right;position:absolute;right:0px;top:2px;[/code] Is there another way to right align content so that I'm not interferring with the responsive design?

kastelic
Try position: relative instead of position:absolute . You can still use top and right to position it.