Sign in to follow this  
Dominik

iblog5: gap between main navigation button and dropdown

Dominik

how can i get rid of the gap between main navigation buttons and Dropdown menu? It seems ther is a gap of 1px between the main nav button link and the dropdown one in iBlogPro5. So if i want to select an item of the dropdown the menu sometimes closes itself because i hited the gap of 1px between main button and dropdown sub buttons. It's no visual gap just like a invisible boarder with no link... http://zirwesjungs.briedern.net

Danny
Hi Monster, Your drop down menu works fine for me on Google Chrome, Safari and FF (all latest versions). Which browser are you using and what version? Also, you can add a negactive margin to the drop down menu, add the code below to your CSS Rules: [code]ul.sf-menu ul.sub-menu, ul.sf-menu ul.children {margin-top: -5px;}[/code] As an example, I added a -5px, I wouldn't recommend using this, as it looks quite ugly.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Dominik
Testes with Chrome and FF! Latest... Go to the lower end of the nav menu Button and then go Down Pixel for Pixel then the dropdown Men?? disapears when you are in the middle of both buttons I will Fry the margin with -1px..

kastelic
You can also try this: [code] .sf-menu li:hover ul { top: 32px; } [/code]

Dominik
Both css changes work for me. On the pagelines2.0 theme it works without change... somewhere in css is a lost pixel between the menu and dropdown... couldn't find where it got lost.