Sign in to follow this  
bjornaraske

Just bought Platform Pro-developer: two questions about logo design and graphics in marketing

bjornaraske

Hello. I just bought PlatformPro Developer and I have a few questions in relation to graphics and marketing. The first question is whether I can use PageLines elements from the web to market my services? I am a bit unsure about this forum is the right place for my second question, but where can I get in a bid to design a simple logo / brand profile? I have made a good sketch, but must admit that I'm not so good in Adobe Illustrator.

cybersphere
Hi, I'm little confused by your questions... Did you just buy 'Platform Pro 1.5.x' or 'Pageline Framework 2.0' (which many people have upgraded to from Platform Pro 1.5.x)? I am also unsure what you mean by "Pagelines elements to market your services". Do you mind clarifying your post for me? Paul

bjornaraske
Sorry I did not express myself clearly, my vocabulary is somewhat limited in English. :-) I??ll try again. I bought "PlatformPro Developer" (Theme Framework) so that I can create simple web pages for some of my clients. Because I have registered a business in Norway, I want to hire a graphic designer to design a simple logo for me. The question is where I can hire one on the web? In addition, I wondered if it was allowed to use the graphics from the website of PageLines (e.g. pictures of the framework). Or more precisely, if "PlatformPro Developer" comes with a marketing package for me to use in my own marketing?