Sign in to follow this  
rljmedia

Iphone crazy footer has gone hay wire.

rljmedia

Hello Super Guru's At one point the footer on the iphone was working and now the rest of my columns in the footer expect one do not show up on the footer on the iphone. If anyone knows how to fix this please can you show me how to adjust for the footer section to display properly. http://www.rljmedia.com

rljmedia
Hi Catrina. I have been making tons of changes. To adjust my site lately. This is my footer code. [code]/* ****************************** Footer Section ***************** */ /* Footer Social Icons */ #footer #text-7 .textwidget { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent; display: inline; float: none; height: 32px; margin-left: -17px; position: inherit; right: 0; top: 0; width: 100px; } /* ****** Fix sticky footer to bottom ***** */ body, body.fixed_width { background-color: #713494 !important; } #page { background-color: white !important; } /* ****** Footer Gradient ********** */ #footer { height: 175px; border-top-style:solid; border-top-color:thick #303030; background: #4B246C; /* for non-css3 browsers */ filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#4B246C', endColorstr='#713494'); /* for IE */ background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#4B246C), to(#713494)); /* for webkit browsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #4B246C, #713494); /* for firefox 3.6+ */ } /* ***** Footer Content Pad ******* */ #footer .content-pad { padding: 5px; }[/code]

rljmedia
Hi Catrina. I am was changing Providers last night and will redo the site again. Wish me luck.