Sign in to follow this  
babel08

Parallax slider--won't install

babel08

I bought the Parallax slider and have tried to install it as a plugin the usual way and get a not a valid plugin error. If I try to install using the Pageline tab within the Wordpress dashboard-it doesn't show up anywhere. So--how do I install this? Thanks.

Simon
It wont install using the wordpress plugin installer, because it is not a plugin, it is a section. Log into the LaunchPad members area, the download link will be there, download the section, unzip it and upload the folder and its contents to [b]wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/[/b]

babel08
Yes, I figured that out. It wasn't showing up at first. Thank-you. However, now that I have it installed I am not sure how to set it up. I added an image and tried to preview it and get a 404 error. There is no documentation on using this. Any help would be appreciated. I would like to use it as shown on the demo page.

babel08
Hi Catrina, I emailed the developer yesterday and he responded and posted a video tutorial on his site. It was very helpful and I got the slider working now. Thanks so much for the forum help!