Sign in to follow this  
welcome

Content not showing up or showing on every page

welcome

Hi, I've tried to find the answer in the forum, but can't. I just installed pagelines for a new site and if I put text in the Page Template-Content box area it does not show up unless I activate post loop in the second content box area. When I click publish it shows up on all pages and my boxes and feature disappear even though they are active. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks

alisamski
I know what you mean... it also happened to me when I first set it up.. this is what I set up in the template area. Perhaps it will help. Templates: Page Templates > Default Page > Content ____ Content Area > Default Page > Post Loop

welcome
Thanks for trying to help. That's what I have set up, but it will not work.

welcome
I was unable to disable WP Cache (permission denied) but I did deactivate "Pagelines customize" (the only thing I added) I reset page to default settings and it still won't work. If I make one default page it's fine, but if I add another default page, both Content areas appear on the Home page, the Feature and Boxes on the Home page dissapear. Please help, Thanks

kastelic
I wasn't able to reproduce your problem, Have you updated to the latest version? The fact that you can't deactivate a plugin is not a good sign, I would contact your host about setting the correct permissions for all your directories.

welcome
I ended up having to reinstall Wordpress and Pagelines because my site was not working. It seems to be ok since the reinstall. I have another question though.. I have Pagelines 2.0.1 installed 3 sites- on two the Layout area is 960px on my most recent install (the one I had problems with) it is set at 1100 and I didn't make any changes. Why is it different? Thanks

scoop
Me too - no content in my content box - other than in the admin section... where it shows up as it should: http://demo.pagelines.com/scoop/about/

Simon
@scoop, I fixed your page. Your confusing 'content' and 'content box' Content section is the default wordpress page/post content area, and to get it to display post or page content it needs the postloop. Content box, is a separate extra content area.

scoop
Had read that and thought I had tried it - guess not! Thank you!