Sign in to follow this  
thereason

Help, Am I doing something wrong?

thereason

I can't get the twitter feed to show up. I can't get the social media icons to show up. And how do I get rid of that "page lines leaf" logo thingy at the bottom of my site. HELP!!!

kastelic
What do you have set in PlatformPro -> Global Options -> Twitter Integration? Do you have the Twitterbar active on a template? In Template Setup -> Header do you have the Site Branding section active (its the one that contains the social media icons) ? To hide the logo put this in Custom Code -> Custom CSS: [code]#cred {display: none }[/code]

thereason
I made a mistake. I have FRAMEWORK 2.0 Where do I activate the twitter feature there?

catrina
Are you referring to the TwitterBar at the bottom of the page (above the footer area)? If so, you need to enable TwitterBar by going to PageLines > Templates on your Dashboard.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cybersphere
Also remember to set your Twitter account name in: PAGELINES > WEBSITE SETUP > TWITTER INTERGRATION. As for your social media icons... PAGELINES > HEADER AND FOOTER... half way down the page, you will see 'Social Icons' group with box for facebook, twitter, etc., as soon as you add your URL to your social media profile, icons appear automatically. Paul