Sign in to follow this  
radroz

Have a heavily customized older theme that's all skewed...

kastelic
If you validate your site: http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://windowtreatmentsandblinds.ca/ you will see that there are markup errors on the page. Check all your content including Feature content for unclosed or overlapping tags.

radroz
Sorry, but I disabled all of the plugins to make sure they weren't throwing off the CSS. Once I did that, the only invalid code was an iframe "use CSS instead" error. Need a little help to see what to look for in the theme and where it can get corrupted. I've had this happen before, but on this theme I've got a lot of customizations that are just now appearing after upgrading to 3.3.1.

catrina
I think plugins are the first to look to if any errors occur (you also need to make sure that you any of the ones you have activated are compatible with the latest version of WordPress).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

radroz
Disabled all of them. Problem remained.

Rob
The big question is... why are you using 1.2.1? You should be updated to at least PlatformPro 1.5.3 and PlatformBase 1.4.1 (activated). Some things become inactive or deprecated because of WordPress updates, even if you don't install them. I'd strongly urge you to make sure your site is fully up to date on everything including any plugins you have installed, active or not.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

radroz
The thing is that when I did the initial customization of the theme I did it in the main theme, not the child theme (having since learned my lesson since them). As a result, I went back to the drawing board and fixed that problem. Once that was done, upgrading was a snap. And the layout problem was fixed. So, to anyone who doesn't use child themes with PlatformPro - slap yourselves. USE THE CHILD THEMES.