Sign in to follow this  
alisamski

Box image size css for globals

alisamski

Frameworks Is there a correct way to get all box images to change size from the default 64px? My box set appear on all pages... and it would seem silly to have to change every page meta... (which by the way does not want to change anyway)

Rob
Hi, can you provide a link to a page on your site with the boxes? Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

alisamski
[url]http://gap-f.com/wp/[/url] This box set will appear on all pages within the site.

Rob
Okay. FTP into your site to wp-content/themes/platformpro/sections/boxes and download a file called section.boxes.php to your desktop. Open the file in a text editor (not a word processor). Look for this: [code] // Get thumb size $box_thumb_size = (pagelines_option('box_thumb_size', $pagelines_ID)) ? pagelines_option('box_thumb_size', $pagelines_ID) : 64; [/code] Change the "64" to any size you prefer. Save the file. While I would normally not tell you to edit a core file, I think going through the editing of functions.php right now in the base might be difficult. We may need to do that later though, if this doesn't work.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

alisamski
working in Framework that file is different than Platform pro... 2 areas that specify 64.... I will try and change those...

alisamski
Wow... also had to change % of wrapper style... Perhaps a future upgrade can get this back to a more "friendly" way of setting a default globally?