Sign in to follow this  
jonas_johnson

Branding disappear

jonas_johnson

hi, The branding does not work any more. If I look in PageLines/Settings/Layout editor/ the tumbnails images is gone just a squre small box, (before it was showing a miniature of the branding). Tried to remove image and back no results, Restore the database and no results. (iblog5, framework, ekokardiografi.se)

Rob
It seems like a plugin conflict. Have you checked whether your plugins are all compatible with WP 3.3.1, presuming you have updated WordPress to the latest version. Some plugins always break when the WP Core is updated until the plugin authors update them (if they do). It's always best to do an inventory check to ensure that each plugin is current when WP updates.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

jonas_johnson
I have WP3.31 and all plug in deactivate in addition for pagelines but still no branding and also favicon displays only a square in settings

jonas_johnson
how its look in settings http://www.ekokardiografi.se/settings_info.jpg

kastelic
Try the Upload Image button instead of pasting in the URL, as there may be a typo or something. The image url is being applied fine to the code as you can see if you view the source on your website. The problem is that image doesn't exist at that location.

jonas_johnson
I always use the uplod button and the image exist int the folder at the server I reinstall all pagelines and iblog5.more even the image at the feature box is gone

kastelic
Maybe its a permissions problem then, I would contact your host about the issue. If i put the url in my browser i get a 404 error: http://www.ekokardiografi.se/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/header_start_sida6.png Are you able to put any img url from your uploads in the browser and view it?

jonas_johnson
Yes, I just put a new version => error. I can see some permission issue on the linux server. I check.

jonas_johnson
Security issues on server. Now its working.