Sign in to follow this  
joe_steer

PageLines 2.0 Base Theme not downloadable?

Simon
You should be able to install all the free items from within the wordpress admin pages, just click 'store' under pagelines. If you still cant install here is the link to the free items: http://api.pagelines.com/store_free/

joe_steer
If I've done it correctly it seems this new Base Theme is rather more basic then the previous 'Platform Pro' base theme. Is that right? All of the 'live demo' links seems to be dead so there's no way of me checking what it's supposed to look like! Thanks in advance for your help. Joe.

Simon
Joe, it looks exactly like the parent theme, its a blank canvas for developers to create new addon child themes for the store.

joe_steer
I see. Is it possible to run the old pagelines(platformpro) theme within the new pagelines 2.0 framework? I thought that was a great theme, I'm surprised it or something similar is not available through the store..? Many thanks, Joe.

kastelic
Pagelines 2.0 has its own child themes in the Store, you can use those or build your own. Many more will be available as time goes on. Platform Pro is not compatible as a child theme of Pagelines 2.0 though.