Sign in to follow this  
6924s34ndz

banner sites

6924s34ndz

He page lines team, I believe something went wrong with my question. Because it was set to 'answered'. The issue is that more than one banner sets is displayed on one page. But I have selected only one banner set in the meta data of that specific page. http://amuzega.com/test-banner Could you help me out with this issue. I've sent the inlog details to Danny. I've installed the latest wordpress en platform pro 1.5 Thanks! Roger

Rob
Roger, Look in Dashboard > PlatformPro > Template Setup and check to see where you have Banners installed. I suspect you have the banner activated in two places.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

6924s34ndz
Hi Rangelone, I only have installed the banner section in 'default page' just ones. The banner is not active in two places. Roger

kastelic
I only see one banner set visible, which contains a total of ten banners. Did you fix this already?

6924s34ndz
No the Banner with heading 'Startpunt voor een onvergetelijke merkbeleving' isn't in the same banner set as the other banners. So there are still 2 banner sets being displayed. greets Roger

Danny
Hi Roger, I just had a look at your site, sorry for the delay and you're correct the Banner "Startpunt voor een onvergetelijke merkbeleving" is in the "positionering" and on the PageLines Meta Settings you have the "Ondernemers weekend" banner set selected. Would it be possible for you to disable all your active plug-ins and see if this resolves the issue, please post here with the outcome.

Please search our forums, before posting!

6924s34ndz
Hi Danny, It doesn't seem to be the problem with one of the plugin. I deactivate every single pluging and the activate them one-by-one. The problem with the banner sets isn't solved. I noticed that when I want to edit a banner when I'am at the page, the editor opens the page to edit instead of the editor screen where I can edit the banner content. Hope you guy's are able to fix the problem Roger

Danny
Hi Roger, I have to apologise, the first thing I do when I reply to a question is ask for a link to the users site. Once that linked is provided, I check to see if there are any javascript errors which are usually caused by out of date plug-ins or badly coded plug-ins. After, that I check the version of the PageLines product. For some reason, I didn't check your version, you're currently using Platform Pro 1.3.2, this is an old version, the current version is at 1.5.3. I would recommend you backup any custom CSS you have and your theme settings as a precaution and then update to the latest version. This will resolve the Banner issue, I'm sure.

Please search our forums, before posting!

6924s34ndz
Hi Danny It works great. Update to Platform Pro 1.5.3 did the job. Thanks Roger