Sign in to follow this  
dacahe

How to make a slider

dacahe

Hi my name is David, I am using Framework 2.0.1 and I wanted to create a slider on my home page but only on the content area. Ideally I would be able to put both pics and or vids on the slider. Does anybody know how to do this that can shed some light on the matter, I couldn't find anything in the database. The page I'm working on is http://dcnewmedianetworks.com/transformquiro2/ Thanks everyone.

James B
The slider can be set up easily in the content area. Simply go into the Pagelines-templates tab and drag the "features" tab into the active list on whichever template you have selected to use for the homepage. Then go into the features tav in the dashboard and select the images/text you wish to insert. To get the slider active, go into the homepage via pages and adjust the meta data options at the bottom. Hope this helps.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

highreach
How can you tell which template is selected for the homepage? Is that information on the "templates" page?

Jenny
The home page, by default, is "Template | Default". As an alternative, you can make a new page, call it "home" and use another template if you'd like.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.