Sign in to follow this  
cbesett

Link a div with "button" class

cbesett

I'm using the built in "button" class to style my own buttons but I'm wondering if there is an easy way to link that whole div to content? I can link the text within but wanted the whole thing. Using 2.0.

cbesett
The buttons on the right: http://affiliatemarketinglawyers.com/

catrina
To clarify: When you say you want to link the whole DIV to content, what do you mean exactly?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cbesett
whole div is a button -- the gray area. Not just the text inside.

catrina
I searched for a solution but came up with nothing. I don't think it's possible to link DIV layers with button classes. Maybe someone else has insight on this, but I'm not certain.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

catrina
The DIV layer "button" is already an entirely clickable link. Why do you want to turn it into an input button?

Designer | Catrina Dulay

catrina
Did you generate the buttons using a plugin? If so, which one and can you please post a link to the source?

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Rob
The css for the button is in your child theme [code]div#network{}[/code] However, to wrap the div and create individual links, you would need to do this with javascript. I'd suggest you read this http://css-tricks.com/snippets/jquery/make-entire-div-clickable/ and try what it suggests. If not, then my next option would be for you to hire one of our Pros.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur